RE: Rear suspension

To: "'rgribble'" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rear suspension
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:11:05 -0500
Grib;

Back in '61 I was in the Army at Redstone Arsenal, AL. Someone-- I never did
find out who-- had a LSR bike under construction there and it sounded alot
like the layout you are thinking about. It had three Vincent Black Shadow
engines in tandem and I think everything was chain- driven.

Anybody know who built that bike or if it ever ran on the salt?

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ