Re: Fire stuff

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Fire stuff
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:52:58 -0800
Jim
Shutting down the engine and any other equipment such as aux.pumps
etc.Anything that can short out can cause  additional problems. If the
driver is unable to shut things down we need to during the rescue.We don't
need a water pumping hot water through a broken line or hose and spraying
the emergency personnel.
Glen