Re: Young Blood

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Young Blood
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:31:49 -0800
Dick,
Not picking on you or your son, but...
I know it's hard to tear apart a nice ride and put in the cage and other
stuff where there is no room but....  it's a lot harder to weld bones back
together. One of the things that impresses me about LSR folks is the
concentration on safety. We can buy a car that'll do 140, add accessories to
make it go 190 but not want to put in a roll cage or other safety equipment.
I see a lot of accidents with teenagers that may have lived had they the
safety equipment required by LSR rules.
Grib
"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of your
life"