Re: FIA/FIM

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: FIA/FIM
From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:58:01 -0800
I am working on getting a complete, up-to-date list. What is on the website
is woefully incomplete and out of date to almost 9 years.

It is my intent to play nice with these stinkers until spring and then, if
no action has been forthcoming, I intend to march right down to the London
office when I visit family and then into the Paris office with my very
fluent-in-French and froggy gesticulating brother-in-law who will assist me
in my quest for accurate info on LSR records.

>From all indications, and comments from others who have tried, I hold out
little hope of obtaining satisfaction, but will be sure to make the visit
extremely memorable in any language.

It is incredulous to me that a sanctioning body of that ilk would be so
damned non-responsive to the very group of racers who put them into business
in the first place.

Be Vigilant,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions