Re: FIA & FIM

To: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: FIA & FIM
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:24:37 -0700
Malcom, thank you again for your EXPERIENCED
input!!!

We went to impound and, were told that the
vehicles in impound would be heading to the
other end in 30 min, so we didnt even pull the
fuel tank to check plugs, we swapped
nitrous bottles, checked tire, pressure,
chain, added air to the airshifter, no
salt to clean off it, so that was it,
a car had a nitrous exposion on the course
in front of the return vehicles, and if that
had not happened then we would have
run well under 2 hrs (without trying to) lots of fun though,
doing the two way opposite direction
with quick turnaround.

Malcom, could you furnish us with
some FIM contact info.
And about how much
was the FIM fee for you guys to
run after the bike record??

Any help appreciated

Joe :)

"""Just out of curiosity what was done to the bike
between runs Joe in those 2 hours 20 minutes? """