Fwd: World LSR Records

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: World LSR Records
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:36:18 EST
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Full-name: ARDUN DOUG
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:13:50 EST
Subject: Re: World LSR Records
To: Nt788@aol.com

In a message dated 11/26/2001 10:27:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Nt788@aol.com writes:

> Dick J: Organize, organize, committees, committees! Now lets charge dues!

       Everybody wants to somehow be important. One of the driving forces
behind LSR is peer recognition. Some get it by owning and sponsoring a car,
some by driving and getting a hat, some by crewing on a team, some by
offering their services as volunteers to make the meet run, some by writing
about it, and some by organizing and making rules. When we see someone
beating the drum for change let's decide what their motivation really is and
with vigilance flavor our consideration of those changes
accordingly.............................Ardun Doug King