Fwd: Tire reliabilty, and traction control

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Tire reliabilty, and traction control
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:43:35 EST
From: Nt788@aol.com
Full-name: Nt788
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:10:20 EST
Subject: Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control
To: ddahlgren@snet.net

Dave: I like the part where you said "If a guy wanted!". I would imagine
after we impose traction control we should make all previous records void,
like the three runs versus two runs dilemma, like NHRA did when they invented
handicapping! Of course I didn't like rollbars and seat belts either! On an
icy hill with a pickup full of bikes my friend said they slid into a fence,
while the computer played a happy tune! Another friend while demonstrating
traction control to his drunk friends, in his mothers Mercedes he spilled all
the guys beer! See two sides to every story! Will Ford and Chevrolet get to
compete in the car building contest? Jack