Re: TC

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: TC
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 21:58:59 -0600
Thanks, Bryan.
Your impression (that I meant that TC should be required) must not have been so
"stupid", as you say-- 3 or 4 other smart people seem to have read it the same
way
you did.
I also wonder if somebody is already using it.  I don't think the tech
inspectors
would be likely to be able to find it very easily.
Regards,
Russ Mack