Fw: Testing TC

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Testing TC
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 06:44:14 -0800
Skip,

Testing is OK. How to conduct the test within the meet is a problem that
needs a solution.

Due to the fact that ANY run can be a potential record qualifing run how do
we determine that EVERY participant has their TC turned off when making a
pass. Unfortunatly I cannot rely on a person's solomn word that the TC
system was not activated five miles down the salt from the impound area. I
truely would like to believe every entrant but, racers being racers, not all
that is visable is the truth.

I do have the "wheel spin" test we discussed as an available tool. I have
not had any suspects to try it on yet. Anybody want to be the whistle
blower?    -  I thought not.

DW

PS - I do have ONE suspect. I was told at WoS that a certain entrant was
going to use TC - legal or not!

DW