Re: Fw: Testing TC

To: land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Testing TC
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:08:44 -0500
Dan who do i fax or e-mail at this time to get a ruling as to what constitutes
an
'anti-wheel spin device" aka "traction control". I read the rule book and it is
real ambiguous at best on this subject.

I think i need a definition real bad here because i am confused.

I can think of many things that serve that purpose that are legal.
Slider clutch comes to mind right away. Once under way the driver has no control
at all.
Ballast is another.. you put it in to stop wheel spin right...
Nitrous systems with timers and pulse width modulation is another one of my
favorites :>)
(I have a patent on it LOL)
The list is long and i won't bore anyone with the rest of it...
Dave