Re: Women's LSR

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Women's LSR
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:10:37 -0500
Glen,
I know that, and that was no disrespect to anyone; I think I was talking about
more 'altered' than you thought, as in running in a whole different class.
Hey, they were running a great riders' school just for the women at DRA Las
Vegas; I was tempted to stuff the leathers and enter as my homely twin sister
'Ericka'. ;-)
Cheers,
Rick