Re: LSR HISTORY

To: Ugo Fadini <ugo@ugofadini.com>
Subject: Re: LSR HISTORY
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 07:40:10 -0800
Ugo,

The club was formed in 1951. Dr. Ostich was recognized as an honorary
member as were all the other jet car drivers. I knew Doc Ostich and saw
the car in its construction. My first trip to Bonneville in 1957 was
with  Doc, Ak Miller, along with some other members of the Roadrunners
Car Club. Doc was running the "Thing", a Chrysler powered Henry J.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC