Re: LSR History

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: LSR History
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:17:35 -0800
Brian, didn't Malcolm say that Sir Herny Seagraves was the first to set a
record over 200 mph (actually yes, at 203.794 mph). So it would be my
thinking that Sir Henry should have been the very first charter member of
anybody's 2 club...Not the others, they merely broke his record. He did it
first...in a Sunbeam!!!

mayf