Re: pyrometers

To: "Paul Bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: pyrometers
From: "Dale Krumheuer" <Dale@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:33:55 -0500
Better late than never post on pyrometers. Look at Omega.com, they handle a
wide variety of measuring devices and technology .
I use an Omega HH501 DK  to monitor everything from air box temp, cylinder
head temp,  intake and exhaust temps. Uses up to four K-type thermocouples
(included), measuring and displaying up to four or a variety of
combinations... at once. K-types (Chromel-Alumel) with a -50F- 2000 F range.
Oh, the cool part, I paid 95. USD about a year ago, feel free to mention my
name, I'm looking  for a sponsor.

Dale Krumheuer
900 SSCCR Ducati
Cleveland, OH