Re: poll

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: poll
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:10:56 -0500
If we could have race dates six months apart (Feb or March) I could see the
interest in another date, giving us six months to work on our vehicles. But
these dates aren't possible and the current Sept and Oct events are hardly
over crowded. Why not just race WOS and WF and enjoy what we currently have.

JB