Re: poll

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: poll
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 08:12:40 -0800
DrMayf.
It's not my poll, it's Jon Amo's poll. Not sure why it got started but to
run a vehicle or work free at one of these meets is beyond most racers and
volunteers budgets.
It's not something the average person can set up and do, it takes a lot of
experience to make it happen.

As I stated earlier, how many of the AYE votes are racers only and how many
NAY's or MAYBES are volunteers and have the time to DO ALL OF IT?

Glen