Re: poll

To: "jkamo" <jkamo@home.com>, "W S Potter" <wester6935@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: poll
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:42:15 -0600
I personally thought the Poll was a great idea.... don't need another trip
to the salt personally but.... I think the processing of ideas on Jon's site
is very cool....

It's fun to look at all the options and see what the general racing public
thinks.

Shoot everytime we have a major controversy on this list and Jon makes a
poll out of it I enjoy watching the results.

Keith.