Re: Scoop Openings Revisited.....

To: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Scoop Openings Revisited.....
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 08:26:08 -0800
Skip,

So you are talking about using the same technology that raises an airfoil on
the rear of a car as it accelerates to close openings to the plenum as speed
increases and air flow changes?  Like the throttle slide plate we used on
the fuel injectors on a Jaguar engine?  Just tie it to airspeed.

Wes

on 1/26/02 7:09 AM, Higginbotham Land Speed Racing at saltrat@pro-blend.com