Re: Special Days .....Cricket?......

To: lsr350@hotmail.com, kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Special Days .....Cricket?......
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:17:31 EST
        Hey Keith .........
                                A bit of a sticky wicket, eh wot ???
          No, I have never played cricket, either, just sandlot baseball &
football
and shooting baskets until I went hot rod / flathead / jalopy racing crazy
around
about 1947 / 48 ........ never really followed any major sport very much
after that   ........ unless it had spinning wheels and the roar of engines
                Still that way at 66  !!!
                         Bruce
GROWING  OLD  IS  MANDATORY - - -  GROWING  UP  IS  OPTIONAL