Re: headers

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: headers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:33:48 -0600
Sounds a lot like my Cast Iron D motor....  and we have run a set of 1 3/4
Schoenfeld's for the last 3 yrs with no real problems ... as a matter of
fact we ran the C motor with Brownfeild heads on it with the same headers
... again no problems.  Now the question is would I make them bigger if I
had the option and the answer is yes.... I'm liking the 1 7/8'ths to 2"
deal if I could have bought them for my car...

I just really liked dealing with them.... turned out they actually have the
ability to build a set for the 18 degree Rodeck motor as well in a bit
larger tube size.... so we are going to try some different sizes on the
dyno in the next month....and make a header call then.

Keith