RE: headers

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: headers
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:44:09 -0500
For what it's worth,
Only thing I can add is what I see going on in NASCAR, generally the
trend is to increase header size as you get further from the exhaust
port. Most now are "three step" or three size increments. The other
trend and one I use on the Bird, is TriWye's where 2 pipes go into one
then those two go into one final (Collector) on each side of the engine.
Most of what come out of NASCAR is Pro Fab Headers but they're quite
pricey. If anybody want's their number call me at work 1-877-6MUSCLE
Grib
Grib