Re: lightning

To: BarkleyAG@aol.com, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lightning
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 08:18:10 -0600
Hi Mike,
Welcome to LSR....it will grow on you quickly! I have forwarded your note to
the land speed racing E-mail list so if you start getting notes from
strangers.....don't worry they're not really strange! Good folks!
Lightning? Pick-up? I may be wrong (again) but I think that you will run in
Modified mid/mini category, supercharger bumps you up 2 classes. I don't know
what happens, class-wise, if it comes with a supercharger from the
factory....but I bet we will find out shortly!
See www.scta-bni.org and www.saltflats.com for info and links. Also see
www.landracing.com and join the E-mail list (land-speed@autox.team.net). See my
site at www.pro-blend.com if you haven't already.
New scta-bni rulebooks will be out soon (all associations use them) so I would
order one (see the site) as soon as they are available. If you need a rulebook
sooner, I can send you one of my 2001 books. If you tell me what the
displacement of the engine is, I can look up the current record.....or see it
on my site.
Again, welcome, and keep asking questions! There is a ton of help out there!!
Skip