Re: Fwd: What I learned today...

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: What I learned today...
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:04:14 -0700
What a great story! I can relate to part of it..... I have an
auto-cross car that I use for left over B'Ville engine parts.
At the last race I was in the pits listening to a
"tic-tic-tic" noise under the hood. One of the other racers
stuck his head under the hood and promptly diagnosed it as a
header gasket leak. OK with me..... Next run I am WFO down a
straight when all kinds of "bad" noise starts happening.....
Turns out the tic-tic was a loose rocker & I threw it taking
out the rocker,retainer,push rod, guide etc......... Got to
get in for that ear exam.....