Re: Woman Drivers !!!!!!!!!

To: ed@vetteracing.com, lanoeth@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Woman Drivers !!!!!!!!!
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:51:25 EST
      Hey Louise !!!   I sent this to you FIRST ....... thought of  >>>YOU <<<
RIGHT AWAY, and think maybe Ed got it from a lady he knows !!!  LOL !!!
        You gals sometimes take a beating here about your driving .........
So I thought I' d equalize things just a tiny bit !!!
      ........... Now watch out for what follows from the tenth man
                            in 'Bama that can read and write !!!
                Bruce
who not only would ride in any car with you, but go up in your plane, too !!!
    ( ..... I hope this keeps ME from getting one of
                                   your 'drink my bathwater' emails !!! )