Re: Intake Question

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Intake Question
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:12:09 -0500
Maybe...
Most intake manifolds made for the Carter AFB bolt pattern are pretty dated and
better stuff can be had real cheap. If it is drilled for the very old WCFB type
carbs it is probably so old as to be a collector's item for someone restoring
an old chevy so might be worth more to them than a new manifold.
Dave Dahlgren