Re: Dyno Capability

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Dyno Capability
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 11:39:01 +1100
wes
which species of fly are you refering to?with march (horse) flies ,we throw
frozen chook (chicken)carcass
at said vehicle on test ( as an aside these flies are a primary reason why we
insist on lexan windscreens and fulface helmets ) blow flies are only a
problem if you were to set up near the dunny (crapper) dito house flies so I
suggest you mean the world famous black bushie, with these we make a change to
the air density calcs depending on the number per cubic foot on any particular
day
Gary ain't no flies on me