Re: Dyno Capability

To: Bill Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Dyno Capability
From: jkamo <jkamo@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:08:14 -0700
Why not get "quantifiable data" at home then
go to Bonneville and see how fast you can go

hp at Bonneville may not be the same at home
where you are likely getting much of the motor
output sorted out

I know the week is too long for me to fool
 around and make dyno pulls AFTER I show
up on the salt, the last thing I want to
do is make full power full nitrous dyno runs
to se how many times the internals like the
stress, unless it is to seee how fast it is going

this dyno business doesnt tell you didly about
what the motor is actually doing AT SPEED
on the course, and may shorten your week
"sorting things out"

dyno time may be great, but seat time
is pretty darn important too  :):)

Joe