Re: Dyno Capability

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Dyno Capability
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:07:26 +1100
Mayf
I have to take my hat off to our Kiwi cousins they certainly are masters of
improvision and come up with some excellent ideas and products ,I believe
burt Munro ( a kiwi ) still has the 1000cc S-F record at Bonnie with his
Indian which he literally built and maintained with hand made parts including
most of the motor parts.
my soliloquy of bombast translates in the common tounge to -a bold commoner
indulgeing in flattery to win favour from a person of power and influence
Gary PhD in masculine bovine excreta