Re: Tires

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:35:08 -0800
Ya'll, Glen is for sure right. Even though I don't see how salt if flung
into the fender at high speeds, for sure you gotta go through the speed
range where it does get packed in there, twice, getting to speed then
slowing down! So lots of salt build up...That teflon idea sounds trick!
Teflon with Pam cooking oil....

mayf