RE: Tires

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: RE: Tires
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:08:32 -0700
Dale;
The "new" Indians have the old-style fender, that covers about
1/2 0f the sides as well. The "new" Indians are nortoriously
poor handlers at high speed & owners I have talked to blame it
on the fender design. Indian , of course, denies the fender
design contributes to speed wobble or drift. If this sounds
familiar, owners of Harley Fat Boys have blamed the solid mag
front wheel for their poor handling at high speed. Would like
to hear comments/opinions from you bike guys on this.
ed