Re: Inspection changed from spec gas

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Inspection changed from spec gas
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:20:27 -0800
I certainly can associte with this comment. I have a standard 302 ford block
bored 0.030 0ver and guess what? It is oversize by about a 10 of a cubic
inch! And yet, this is a standard rebuild set of conditions. While I am not
ticked over the result of my engine bore job, I would seem that breaks could
come in standard engine sizes... But who cares...not me, not competetive
anyway... just for fun...

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump who has spent the last
few days moving what stuff I could into the new house and shop ane
everything is a mess and it will take years to untangel power is in meter
goes on the power pedestal monday with a warranty walkthough monday
afternoon and we close on friday then I get to unload the mini-storage
rental...and the cleaning ladu=y is coming monday also as well as Skip...who
boy am i busyy or what....