RE: Maxton

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Maxton
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:45:51 -0500
List,
Course what nobody mentioned was that the MuscleMotorSports T'Bird was
the top "Car" at the meet with a top speed of 205.5+/-. Actually made a
number of runs in the 204, 205 range but this was also the best time for
the Bird at Maxton yet. Unfortunately, I was not the driver on the top
speed run, it was Bridgett Krompass (yes as in female) my co-driver,
beat me by a few hundredths. I'm going on a diet!

Timney's timing slips helped a lot! I found out that the second 66 ft.
of timing showed a 1.5 MPH faster speed than the first 66 ft. Something
I can surely work on to improve for next meet.

As always a great group of folks and a real fun time.

Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"