Re: Tool Making / Welding

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Tool Making / Welding
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:22:48 -0700 (PDT)
 Be sure you give your wife the credit card when you send her shopping, or
she'll be back before you get done.  And, ask her to pick something up for you,
or she'll be suspicious.
Dick J
  "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net> wrote: Very interesting Bob.
I had forgotten about using heat cycling as a method of stress relief. I'll
look into it.
Let's see ... oven followed by dry ice .....

Bryan from the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains.