Re: Tool Making / Welding

To: Bill Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Tool Making / Welding
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:40:05 -0500
Bill, list:
I can testify from experience that this approach is not fail-safe for some
kinds of
automotive work.  Using the home oven for the curing of thermoset plastics, for
example,
elicits a lot of nose-twitiching-- progressing to delicate snorts-- then to
high-pitched
verbal abuse-- when the oven owner returns home.
Russ