Re: Traction Control

To: landspeedracer <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:43:22 -0400
Hi All,
I was watching Cart qualifying for long beach, and Paul Tracy (as I remember)
said
something like; "You used to really have to watch it through this section, but
now
we just floor it and let the computer do the work..." Uggh.
Cheers,
Rick
(just watched the F1 start...who has the best 'launch control'?  What's next;
full
size slot car racing?)