Data Recorders

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Data Recorders
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:48:29 EDT
   Page 20, Section II-18 Data Recorders (Taken from our 2001 SCTA-BNI Song
Book)
   "Entrants in all classes may use a data recorder to record the functions
of a vehicle so long as the recorder does not activate any function of the
vehicle, e.g., clutch operation, etc."
   Looks pretty straightforward to me. Data Recorders (emphasise RECORDERS)
are allowed in all classes.
                              Ardun Doug King