Re: Data Recorders

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Data Recorders
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:28:44 -0700
On page 20  2.R Data Recorders: from the 2002 rule book

"Entrants in all but the CLASSIC CATEGORY" (caps. mine) "may use a data
recorder to record the functions of a vehicle so long as the recorder does
not activate any function of the vehicle, e.g., clutch operation, etc."

Looks like they bit someone where it will hurt.

Wes