Re: To inject or not to inject...

To: gary baker <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: To inject or not to inject...
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:55:13 -0400
Gary,
What bikes?  I saw your post and Ed's email address and pictured twin
Jotas...wow. ;-)
Re the injection, it is surprising, but there are quite a few Ducati injector
housings that show up on ebay sometimes in the $100-$150. range with injectors.
I got a pair to try on a rover V-8 manifold ;-)

This is Ducati; but some really good basics on the weber systems;
http://www.sigmaperformance.com/technical.htm
Met Neil riding the Motogiro; he really knows his stuff.
Cheers,
Rick