Re: Ways to spend a weekend - water not land

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Ways to spend a weekend - water not land
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:01:32 -0600
Your in luck Mayf,  Mother Nature donated one to us all,  its located
outside Wendove Utah, that sonofagun  even reads out actual speed, as
opposed to those
other lesser designs....., as an added bonus it even measures
determination, fortitude, patience,
humility,   and well, a whole bunch of stuff that I dont even know about

Joe :)