Re: Insuring Race Vehicles

To: jonw@up.net (Jon Wennerberg), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insuring Race Vehicles
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:30:10 -0400 (EDT)
Jon, don't know about bikes but it ought to be the same concept:  Condon
& Skelly in NJ at 800-257-9496 issues me a MetLife Auto & Home policy
for $30K Comprehensive, Fire-Theft, $1K deductible, on my Ardun roadster
for $150 a year.  My objective was coverage in case of fire, theft, or
hurricane dropping one of the neighbor's big pines onto my workshop.

It took a while to explain to them what I wanted, but eventually they
understood it was the same coverage wanted for an antique or collector
car.  NO coverage for any loss running at a race meet, of course, and NO
coverage for liability claims.  Bill