Re: Re: Traction Control

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "landspeedracer"
Subject: Re: Re: Traction Control
From: <hotrod32@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:55:03 -0400
Dr, MSD boxes have the ability to control revs. As in a pro stock car, top
alcohol or pro stock bike at the drags when they are staged and waiting for the
lights to come down they run the ehgine up against the rev limiter. I guess the
traction control limits the revs in a way to increase traction for a
millisecond.

John the ol' drag racer