Re: Traction Control

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:01:37 -0600
so you dont think they could read rate of rpm change and make
decisions based on that, or compare wheel speeds and make
changes to timing, or "super soft touch" rev control

and you believe that the only bits of data to and fro at the
ignition box are the crank trigger signal, and spark signal to the

Joe :)