Re: Traction Control

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:06:28 -0700
The problem I see with this is the original statement that all the did =
was plug somthng into the MSD. Determining wheel speed for differential =
numbers requires more hardware. Something to measure the wheel 's spin. =
I can see that if the tach rapidly moves then there could be wheel spin =
but it also could be clutch slip. So is this real or ?

mayf
  ----- Original Message -----=20