Re: An odd thought..

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: Re: An odd thought..
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:38:43 -0700
Actually what I meant to imply was that Tom was giving Keith a very bad time
on purpose with the inspectors.  Keith had to settle on the class he
originally figured he would end up in, Competition Coupe, no problem there.
Tom was just doing what any other red-blooded list member would have done
... giving Keith as bad a time as he could!  It worked for a while!

Now I wonder what kind of damage Tom could have done with that Barbie Pink
Corvette with ECTA on the hood scoop?  Perhaps he just felt sorry for John
... having to be seen in that color car was bad enough.  Let the inspectors
have at it without any suggestions about safety problems like the roll bar
padding.  Raspberry? Come on John!  What did you do with the inflatable doll
for the passenger seat?

Wes

on 8/16/02 9:25 AM, DrMayf at drmayf@teknett.com wrote:

> But you knew I was the master of add thoughts. This one has to do with a Wes
> Potter comment made back when Keith was getting teched. He said something to
> the effect that his car was not matcjing the rule book for class and Dan
> Warner had to straighten it out...and TOm Bryant was suggesting that Keith's
> car needed to be looked at carefully because of class rules.
............or was this a senior