Re: Hey, everyone....

To: ardunbill@webtv.net, gfp61@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Hey, everyone....
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:07:32 -0700
    Gary, If I was going to build a new car and run in the lakester class, I
would look at the Seth Hammond lakester as a good example to start from. The car
was first built in 1961 by Tim Rocklitzler. I have been told it is very easy to
drive. It has never spun out that I have ever heard. It has put a bunch of
people in the 2 club and now 3 chapter. I know Seth spends money on the engines
but not an ungodly amount.( more than me but less than Keith ). Just a thought
from big ditch by Doug Odom