Re: Classic category

To: "Parks, David" <David.Parks@lfr.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Classic category
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:13:17 -0500
Classic category  Dave that is a Great Dissertation on the Classic category and
should be forwarded to the board for discussion.....

I think this is a great place to discuss the merits of the class.... but your
bottom line was just like mine.... if you don't like it, and wish to provide
input... use the correct procedures.... what I'm doing right now is getting
ready to lobby for the use of Data acq and to LIMIT the unrealistic
limitations to racing at El mirage.... it's a Venue in it's own right... and
YES I understand that the SCTA races there more then any place else..... but
Bonneville is a venue in it's own right...and should be treated with the
respect it deserves!!!

Thank you again Dave.... you don't add often but it's ALWAYS a pleasure to
hear from you....

Keith