Re: Classic category

To: David.Parks@lfr.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic category
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:51:39 EDT
In a message dated 9/10/2002 11:28:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
David.Parks@lfr.com writes:

<< You can be sure that the SCTA Board will be discussing it, and I assume
that
 interested parties will get copies of the SCTA "Petition for Rule Change or
 Clarification" form and turn in their suggestions for improving it. I know I
 will be sending in a form or two, and I don't even have my 'Classic' car
 anymore.  If you've got an opinion, let's hear it!

 David  >>
Sounds like your hearts in the right place! IPersonally would like to see any
engine additions that I could build in my wprkshop. I wouldn't know how to
word it though! Good job! Jack Costella