Fw: Ugo Fadini report and FIA.

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Ugo Fadini report and FIA.
From: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:22:49 -0500
Over the years we've averaged the same speed early or late in the day. If
one was slower we traced it to being rich or lean because of the temperature
change from the other run. Cool air gives more horsepower but requires more
horsepower to cut through the denser air so you break even.
Dave the Hayseed