Re: Full Flow Oil Filters

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Full Flow Oil Filters
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:24:53 -0500
Tom,
I use synthetic oil and the acid levels have tested lower..... On Keith's
comment about Quaker State "mucking up" the engine....all Parafin based
oils do this in high humidity areas. Penzoil is another example.
I run synthetic motor oil in the engines and rearend.....no wear and runs
cooler partly due to higher film strength (about 10%). Of course I run
Pro-blend too!
I always wanted to try a Franz deal but just didn't for some
reason......they apparently work for Howard. I may get one for my next
diesel as synthetic oil doesn't help a bit with the soot.
Skip (sorry about your friend's mother)