Re: New Members

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: New Members
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:56:42 -0700 (PDT)
Maybe I'm using the wrong terminology here.  What I have is where the back four
feet of the trailer are angled down towards the ground.  The rear edge of the
trailer is about ten inches lower than the level part of the floor.  I could
probably load my camaro on there without even using ramps - - just jack the
tongue up in the air until the back of the trailer hits the ground - - but it
does have ramps too.
Dick J
 James Tone wrote:Dove-tail trailers are definately not for low cars